BardCanvas updates ~ June 19, 2017: full rework on updates client and tuned meta tag settings

Permalink Email to the author Report to webmaster

We've struggled with a BardCanvas install on a shared hosting for days. It fought to be easily managed. But in the end our perseverance won the fight. At least for now. And we added some cool settings for SEO optimization.

List of updates on this round

Core updated to version

  • Added settings for default website image/thumbnail to improve "cards" when sharing links on social networks.
  • Tuned meta tags and added some missing checks.
  • Tuned AJAX error handler to discard some false positives.

Accounts module updated to version 1.14.1

  • Fixed a login redirect issue triggered by installs on subdirectories (inside the document root).

Updates Client updated to version 1.5.0

  • Ditched shell calls to decompress and copy files. Now native PHP functions are used.
  • Refactoring to improve CGI-based installs. Previous changes to help shared hosting users had some flaws that are now completely fixed.

Logs Viewer updated to version 1.0.6

  • An issue on the list builder was fixed.

A new initiative is underway!

We started to work on an exciting initiative for BardCanvas, but we're not saying anything else yet.

Stay tuned if you want to know more! It will take us a few days, but we're sure you'll love it! 😉

Nobody has rated this post!
Vote now!
Cumulative results: 0 points • Rating: 0.000