It's been a long road
At the beginning of this year we had the BardCanvas Mobile client ready for production. We started on Android, and it's been published on Google Play for a few months now. But we've had to delay the submission to the Apple store due to some problems we took a long time to tackle. Finally, we'd put our hands on it and prepared it for approval.
So, at this moment, the BardCanvas Mobile App has been updated to v1.1.1 and it is ready for update. If you don't have it, just get it on Google Play!
We'll notify again when the app is released on iTunes.
During the last month we've made adjustments to several of the BardCanvas components. Here's the list:
Core updated to version 184.108.40.206
- Added extension points on the account class.
- Added page favicon support directly into the settings editor.
- Added encryption algorithm to help migrating from Rijndael algorithm.
- Added some tunning to the home page.
Accounts module updated to version 1.17.1
- Added extension points on the registration form and account confirmation page.
Single Sign On module updated to version 0.1.0
- Added redirection after login support.
Post Ratings module updated to version 0.5.0
- Added rating calculator. It can now be specified from the settings manager. Also, a cache version field has been added to force bumping the cache when necessary.
Twitter cards module updated to version 1.3.5
- Fixed issue on twitter:image tag.
More to come
We're right now helping out on building a great framework of services for an app that will soon be disclosed. This time, the app will be based on the BardCanvas Mobile Framework code bases (both the CMS and the app), and will be focused on the Cryptocurrencies ecosystem.
Soon you'll know what's cooking